The rider’s body moves synchronously with the horse’s body in the Flex Tree Western Saddles. Nothing is interfering between them. Provided that the body of the horse in motion and the rider follows this movement, the pressure points are not so significant in the Flex Tree Western Saddles. Such saddles are suitable for light short walks.
When choosing a brand and model of the saddle, you need to consider:
- The structure of the horse (height and width of withers).
- Muscle tone and sensitivity of the back (you need to pay attention to the damping qualities of the saddle and the likely need to use additional shock absorbers for the seat, as well as the level of training and weight of the rider).
General essential conditions when choosing and using a saddle so as not to harm the horse:
- The weight of the rider (the more massive the rider to the horse, the higher the risk of injury).
- The level of training of the rider (it is essential to sit in a balanced, saddle-free saddle so as not to create discomfort for the horse).
- Short duration and moderate intensity.
We offer Kelly Kaminski design saddles, and manufacturers such as Dakota, Molly Powell Barrel, Billy Cook, and Julie Goodnight. We propose also used seats in excellent condition, such as Alamo Wide Flex. Saddles have different sizes so that you can choose the right one for your horse. Most saddles have an original design. There are great options with beautiful floral ornaments, silver trim, and in brilliant color shades.
It is important to correctly determine the purpose of using the saddle on a particular horse and the level of training of the rider when choosing a seat. And then make sure that they coincide with the characteristics of the structure of the saddle and recommendations on the use of the selected model of the saddle. With us, you are sure to choose a leather that will meet all your criteria.
Showing 1–100 of 109 results